Sunday, 1 March 2009

No gloves!

The Grub is still sick, but I do not think that she fever anymore. The big Grub (that would be me) is now sick too. I think that I am overexposed to grubgerms. Getting licked in the face and similar close encounters makes it fairly impossible to not catch whatever she has got. Hopefully Dean didn't wolf down all of the Neurofen stuff last week, I think I will need some strong stuff to get through tomorrows meetings.

Tried to go outside for a play session just now, heaps of snow here in Ludvika, but the sessions have to be kept rather short since Katie refuses to use gloves. At -10 that quickly becomes a problem. The main reason for not wanting gloves is that she cannot pick up the spade, or anything really, with the gloves since her hands get so clumpsy. I can really understand her. The frustration ended in tears, and going inside. Can't wait for spring. Lucky we're spending part of winter i NZ next year, cutting the glove season a bit shorter.

Got to go and try to nappify wee McG before she wees on my parents new carpet...

No comments:

Post a Comment