Monday, 2 March 2009

More Biscuits for Dad!

After a hard day out on the track skiing yesterday it was nice to have a peaceful night at home with the whanau. Katie has been a bit hard to feed in the past so I have turned it into a bit of a game, pretending to feed her only to whisk it away again (and then give it back to her, for the most part...). It has taught her to be a bit possessive of food and do the same thing to me when she has something that I want (without ever actually giving it to me in the end!).
She must have missed me over the weekend though because today she came toddling out of the kitchen with 2 chocolate biscuits, said "here dadda", gave me one and then gave me a hug and a kiss!
Either that or she wanted one herself and though that it was best to butter us up a bit so that we couldnt say no!

ps
Later that night she bit me and had a tantrum that lasted the better part of an hour so it isnt all fun and games...

No comments:

Post a Comment