Monday, 23 February 2009

Thank you!! :)

Not really Katie-news, but I would like to thank you guys for my wonderful presents and happy birthday wishes!! (Sorry about the delay too! )

I love the bag, very summery too (I can't wait for more sun...)!! Katie loves the book about the other ark, and we have to read about polkadot piffles (in quarrelsome pairs), marmalade mammoths and sabre-toothed mice, and dirty old dinosaurs (not very nice), all day long... :)

And the CD is great (especially song 11 ;) ). Our CD collection needed something new, we are very tired of listening to the same CDs in the car going to and from work everyday, so it was great!!

Dean got me a cool green pulswatch and a training T-shirt. To go with the Pilates ball I got for christmas. Now I just have to start training too...
No, I actually got started a week ago, but then the whole family got a cold, and now Dean is busy doing last minute training for his race. But from next week on, I will get training prority. Or maybe we can go out together, and run around with Katie in the pram.

Dean went to the AC/DC concert last night. I thought that I would have a nice night too myself once Katie had gone to sleep. Except that she had no intention whatsoever of going to sleep. We ended up going to bed both of us at eleven...

Good night for now!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sara.. so pleased you liked the pressies and even happier that they arrived on time for your birthday.. unlike Deans parcel!!!
    Good that Katie is enjoying her new books too :)

    ReplyDelete