Wednesday, 18 February 2009

Clever clogs

I forgot to mention last night that Katie counted to 10 for the first time. We had finished reading Hairy Macleary and I was going to turn the light off so she could go to sleep. I was trying to put the book away but Katie kept grabbing my hand and getting mad when I took it away. In the end she got hold of my finger and started counting the pictures of other hairy macleary books on the back cover. There were only 6 pictures so a few got counted twice! She got the numbers in the right order but it was a bit of a mixture of English and Swedish.

2 comments:

  1. Erik and Katie was excercising last Sunday. She started but the numbers were in disorder...A few days later she manage.... . It must be learning while sleeping!RE

    ReplyDelete
  2. A chip off the old block :) Next book I buy her will be 101 dalmatians :)
    Mum

    ReplyDelete