Thursday, 5 February 2009

Its mine and I want it!

Today we had to go up to ICA Maxi, a big supermarket and sort out some food and nappies. Katie was her usual helpful self getting dressed. Sara ended up holding onto her, putting her pants on while I tickled her. Once her pants were on she was happy enough and danced around the flat until we left.

When we got to ICA and packed her up out of the car, she had two dummies in her hand. I asked her if she could give me one to leave in the car.

"No! That is my dummy. Katie wants all the dummies!"
It wasnt a fight we could be bothered taking tonight so she got to have both of them!

We spent the remaining time at ICA quietly purusing the various produce available - In our dreams. In reality we spent the entire time trying to get through as fast as possible so that we could get screaming Katie home to bed.






No comments:

Post a Comment