Monday, 2 November 2009

Finally asleep...

Katie and I went to the swimming pool today. Up and down the hydroslide non-stop with some intermittent laxing out in the hot pools. Halfway through our hydro slide episode Katie let go of my legs and slipped away from me with about half the slide left. I decided that it was better that she carry on by herself than to try and catch up and either a) bowl her over or b) come crashing down on her in the pool at the bottom. She carried on like nothing happened and splashed into the pool and bobbed around waiting for me. She looked at me quizzically and asked "What happened to you Dad"? Then it was straight back to the top for another run.
After thrashing around for an hour and a half in the pool you think that she would be tired... No

Katie and I made bread when we got home. It was well past 2030 when we were done. You would assume that by this stage she would be getting tired... No.

After half an hour of singing in bed the mischief started "Im thirsty", "I need to do poos", "I want some bread", Telephone rings; "I want to talk to Randi" and then finally, "I need my dolls". After stacking them up in her bed she turned to me and asked quite seriously "But where will I sleep now?" Based on current form, you probably won't!

No comments:

Post a Comment