Wednesday, 21 January 2009

Katie's blog is launched!!

Welcome to Katie's blogspot.


As her parents, we will do our best to tell you about her escapades and adventures, so that far away seems a bit closer.

She is sleeping at the moment.
When she is awake at night, I want her to go to sleep so I can do stuff. Five minutes later, I miss her.
But she will most likely make short guest appearances tonight, she usually does.

We are being brainwashed by the Wiggles at the moment. Katie got a DVD with Nursery Rhymes sung by wiggly people for Christmas (Thank you!). She loves it.

I liked the ring-a-roses rhyme, until Dean told me it is about the plague. Now it is kind of ruined for me.

Katie prefers Miss Polly had a dolly, Incy Wincy Spider, Twinkle twinkle and a few other bits and pieces. She dances around like a mad wee person in front of the TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment